JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client is one of the leading banks in the Kingdom of Bahrain and MENA, which was established 20+ years ago. They are currently looking for a BIG ID Administrator to be based in Bahrain.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide inputs to the design, build and implementation of technology tools that support Information Security and Data Protection strategy, objectives and operational requirements.
• Developing and managing integration use cases with other security Tools (DLP, Microsoft AIP, Purview, Defender, etc).
• Onboard data sources and entity sources to increase data discovery/scan coverage.
• Add/enhance data classification policies and rulesets to support the Bank’s Data Discovery Strategy and Data Protection, data leakage prevention, rights management, database activity monitoring objectives.
• Assist to fine-tune and refine data classification policies and rulesets to minimize false positives and false negatives.
• To generate Data Discovery Reports and create remediation plans post each discovery scans.
Bachelor's degree in computer science and engineering, or a related field.
• 4 - 6 years of experience in a similar role.
• Good knowledge and expertise in BigID.
• Understanding of Data Governance, Data Classification, Data Leakage Prevention from both strategic/managerial level, with hands on experience of technical design and implementation of various tool and technologies.
• Banking industry experience is preferred.
• BigID certifications are a must.
• Experience using Microsoft Information Protection (MIP or AIP) BigID, Informatica, OneTrust.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering