JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The Commercial Manager will be responsible for providing financial and commercial support to the project team and ensuring that the project is delivered on time and within budget. The Commercial Manager will be responsible for ensuring that all contractual obligations are met, for monitoring and managing costs, and for ensuring that all financial commitments are met in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• Provide financial and commercial advice and guidance to the project team.
• Develop and maintain appropriate financial systems.
• Monitor and manage project costs.
• Ensure all contractual obligations are met.
• Support and influence commercial decisions.
• Prepare accurate and timely financial reports.
• Monitor, analyse and manage project costs and budgets.
• Negotiate contracts and agreements.
• Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
• Ensure accuracy and completeness of all financial records and reports.
BHD 3,600 to 4,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor's Degree Quantity Surveying
• At least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
• Excellent knowledge of financial and management accounting principles.
• Ability to analyse and interpret financial and contractual information.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Highly organised with strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
• Must be able to demonstrate a high level of integrity and trust.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.