JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Job Title: Cybersecurity Specialist
Job Type: Full-time
We are seeking a outsource Cybersecurity Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for cybersecurity and a desire to learn and grow in the field. The Cybersecurity Specialist will be responsible for assisting with the implementation and maintenance of cybersecurity policies, procedures, and technologies to ensure the protection of company information assets.
- Assist with the development and implementation of cybersecurity policies and procedures
- Monitor and analyze security alerts and events to identify potential threats and vulnerabilities
- Assist with the deployment and maintenance of security technologies such as firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, and antivirus software
- Conduct vulnerability assessments and penetration testing to identify and mitigate potential security risks
- Assist with incident response and investigation activities
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of emerging cybersecurity threats and trends
- Provide general technical support to the IT team as needed
BHD 600 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or a related field
- Having a technical certificate is a plus point such as CEH.
- 3 to 5 years experience
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity principles and best practices
- Familiarity with security technologies such as firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, and antivirus software
- Knowledge of vulnerability assessment and penetration testing methodologies
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to learn and expand knowledge in the field of cybersecurity
ABOUT THE COMPANY
ALM is a leading global technology service company that started its operations in the middle east region in 2009 headquartered in Doha, (QATAR), and operates in UAE, BAHRAIN, SAUDI ARABIA, and INDIA. It is supported by a dedicated resource pool of 1000+ professionals.
ALM provides all customers the most efficient and competitive solutions to achieve their business goals through our intelligent technology solutions. Our global expertise, assets, and integrated ICT capabilities provide unique offerings in Networking, Datacenter, Mobility, Digital Transformation, AV Solutions, and Cybersecurity.