JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The Digital Marketing Manager is a key role in our Client’s Marketing department where the incumbent is responsible to analyse current capabilities, enhance digital marketing analytics to drive performance and optimise the Region’s digital footprint.
The Incumbent will be responsible to execute program/product level development and marketing strategy, design and execute awareness marketing campaigns and work with the enterprise to maximise marketing effectiveness.
The Digital Marketing Manager must be an expert in market research, have a robust understanding of UI and UX to deliver a seamless Customer Experience.
The Digital Marketing Manager will work closely with Analytics and Digital Teams and centrally manage the Digital Marketing Agency to support the Region’s overall digital marketing efforts.
The Digital Marketing Manager is accountable for planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO, SEM, email, Social Media and display advertising working closely with support teams to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible to maintain brand presence across all digital channels in sync with the marketing calendar and company overall strategy.
• Plan and execute all digital marketing, including website re-design, implementation of paid and organic strategies from SEO (Search Engine Optimisation), SEM (Search Engine Marketing), Pay per Click (PPC), email, social media and display advertising campaigns
• Design, build, and maintain social media presence and associated policies
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against KPIs
• Contribute to the Product development, curating and managing the digital marketing campaigns and communication in line with specific brand and product guidelines.
• Identify trends and insights (internal customer behaviours and external trends and insights to create brand advocacy, optimise spend and deliver performance based campaigns.
• Establish and utilise Google Analytics across all relevant digital channels, website, content within website, mobile App, to evaluate end to end customer experience across customer touch points and digital channels.
• Manage the relationships with key digital marketing vendors that can contribute to the successful launch and deployment of the digital product/services based on the latest technologies (Digital Marketing Agency, Social Listening Agency, Research Agencies, Media agency amongst others)
• Plan, execute and measure experiments through AB testing to optimise the funnels and enhance conversions
• Work closely with the Product Teams (Consumer, Corporate and Merchant) to define and create digital personas to optimise targeting and conversions
• Lead the implementation of re-targeting and Dynamic Remarketing tactics to ensure accurate targeting of defined audiences.
• Direct the Digital Marketing Agency in setting up the digital marketing campaigns across the select media channels as per the approved Media Plans
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
• Bachelor’s Degree: Marketing, Communications and / or Computer Science
• Certifications: Digital Marketing, Website development, SEO and SEM Strategist, Google Analytics or UX/UI (App and web), Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud Certified.
• Languages: Arabic/English fluent with ability to prepare and review marketing communications materials in both languages
• Professional experience: Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, preferably 7 years or more.
• Digital Marketing Communications such as development of mobile first creative assets based on guidelines, creative social media content for the organic channels.
• Google Analytics: Solid knowledge in implementing analytics Google Analytics including having the ability to configure User Behaviour and event tracking for campaigns. Must be able to manage google analytics end to end from decision making dashboards setting up audiences, understand and analyse the data to inform decision making and optimise budget spend.
• Strategic planning and thinking
• Experience in landing page optimisation, and A/B testing
• Experience in setting up and optimisation of google Adwords campaigns
• Strong analytics skills and data driven thinking
• User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) design expertise
• Ability to advice on best practice to enhance the look of a digital produce/service through UI tactics
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RP International is the leading specialist recruitment consultancy in the established and emerging telecoms markets.
From our hubs covering the Americas, Europe the CIS, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific we have partnered with operators, vendors, systems integrators and consultancies in more than a hundred countries, giving us an in-depth understanding Of cultural sensitivities, local business practices and hiring requirements.
Our clients and candidates benefit from the long-term perspective and breadth of knowledge that comes from working with an industry partner.
From our beginnings providing telecoms expertise into deregulating markets, we have developed our range of services to supply executive search, contingent, contract and launch and transformation resource solutions across the industry.
Our historic success in cross-border search assignments connects our clients to a global network of industry talent.
We identify the best available candidates on a local, regional and international basis.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inBrand Manager Jobs in Bahrain
Business Development Manager Jobs in Bahrain
Sales & Marketing Manager Jobs in Bahrain