JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Manage all online activities in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and a/b testing and reporting.
• Develop and implement ecommerce strategies in order to improve website performance.
• Work with developers to improve website.
• Work with the sales and marketing team to plan and develop digital media in order to improve quality and traffic acquisition.
• Research market in order to discover new trends and technologies in order to improve website performance.
• Analyze various data in order to deliver data driven strategies to deliver top performance and achieve KPI’s and objectives.
• Oversee or directly manage digital marketing channels across PPC, SEO, Display, affiliates and email marketing and social media.
• Develop content calendar and oversee website uploads and landing pages development.
• Responsible for all online activities for company and marketplace.
• Provide analytic reports of online sales, performance, speed test, customer feedback, and sale trends.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or a related field.
• Proven track record of success in e-commerce management.
• Experience with web analytics .
• Excellent organizational and communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, HTML and CSS.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leading fragrance house in Bahrain.