JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Interact and lead with the regional leadership team and responsible for devising, directing and leading sales strategies and development plans. Forecasting sales targets, evaluating and analyzing sales & marketing performance, sales data and trends.
• To develop, implement, review and monitor the retail operating plan, standards and budgets.
• To maintain, seek, utilize and analyze management information including POS (point of sale) data to manage performance, seize opportunities and make informed management decisions.
• Develop and implement department objectives, individual staff objectives along with KPI’S and manage performance review and appraisal of staff based on these objectives by annually/quarterly.
• To promote a customer care approach within the retail business, investigating complaints or issues of poor customer care, both timely and efficiently.
• Controls and manages the level of in-store inventory, new products, visual merchandising and collateral materials. Ensure their timely availability for marketing activities, ensuring that all shops are efficiently and effectively managed, visiting them regularly, and monitoring their compliance with policy, procedure and standards. Ensuring Visual Merchandising (VM) standards are maintained and each outlet is a treat to visit.
• Minimizing and ensuring that all queries and explanations of HR/Admin, accounts, audit & quality departments are promptly dealt.
• Appointment of distributors and franchise partners and manage business operation in their assigned areas.
• Be an active participant in any tradeshows, exhibitions, offers or product launches to promote company products, simplify penetration of market and increase market shares.
• Negotiate business dealings with local / international clients besides strengthening clients support service.
• Liaison with Gov. Authorities in the particular country to ensure that all registration processes done timely with respect to Quality Management System.
• University Qualifications: Master
• Nature and length of previous experience: Having more than 10 years experience in Retail Sales and luxury brands
• Specialist knowledge: Analytical skills
• Sales planning
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: Time management
• Rational problem-solving
• Effective communication
• Age Range: max age 49 years old
• Nationality Preference: Indian
• Language Fluency: English
• Current Location: Anywhere
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leading fragrance house in Bahrain.