JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our Client is a leading Construction Group operating in Bahrain. Due to a busy order book and the recent award of a US $150m contract, they urgently require an experienced HSE Manager to become immediately involved in the effective management of a large and complex civil engineering and building project in Bahrain.
Manage the day to day operations of the project HSE department and programs to prevent injuries or health impairment to contribute to the application of effective Health, Safety and Environmental management to ensure that all project employees understand their individual responsibilities towards Heath, Safety, and Environmental protection, according to HSE policies and procedures and adhere to them.
BHD 1,000 to 1,300 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + package
• This position will require a “hands on” health and safety professional with at least 12 years of experience in HSE field with zero incident on their record.
• NEBOSH certified with verification by NEBOSH that candidate has successfully attended exam.
• ISO 45001 certified and trained.
• Proven track record working for main contractors on civil and building projects.
• Computer literature.
• Management skills in order to delegate responsibilities to safety personnel.
• Excellent command of English.
This is an opportunity to work with a leading construction group on an exciting project.
If you would be interested in discussing the position in more detail, please apply through this website.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Having been established since 1973, there is no recruitment company more experienced and better connected than Ashbrittle.
When you make a confidential application to Ashbrittle, you can be assured that we will make every possible endeavour to provide you with a well researched choice of job opportunities.