JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Manage and monitor the maintenance staff
• Ensure adherence to policies and procedures within the maintenance department
• Facilitate maximum cooperation from workshop staff to co-operate during the scheduled preventive maintenance activities
• Training and mentoring of staff from time to time on technical aspects especially on dealing with different kind of circumstances during on-call maintenance emergencies
• Achieve Yearly/Quarterly/Monthly sales targets from the sale of new machines as well as the 'Preventive Maintenance Contracts' (which covers a scheduled preventive maintenance of machines at the client site)
• Promote AWD Machines such as HOMAG, ITALPRESSE & others, in addition to promote the tools related to machines.
• Handle suppliers visit and engineering visit for installation or marketing.
Develop an efficient schedule covering the preventive maintenance for the following:
• In-house machines used for production at the workshop
• Machines at customer sites which are under maintenance warranty
• Assign staff to deal with the on-call emergency maintenance situations arising within the workshop or at a client site
• Ensure high level of customer satisfaction with respect to services and communication by the maintenance department
• Engage the client during on-call emergency maintenance issues and understand the maintenance needs of the customers
• Facilitate resolution of customer queries on phone for customers outside Bahrain
• Train the maintenance staff on how they can contribute towards achieving the monthly sales target of the maintenance department
Prepare monthly sales report including the revenues earned from the following activities:
• Sale / Installations of new machines
• Maintenance activities for the customer machines under warranty
• Sale of 'Preventive maintenance contracts'
• Prepare an issue log of all the maintenance issues encountered in the workshops or at client locations.
• The log should also contain the root cause / defect identified and solution for each of the issue
• Prepare a monthly MIS report for maintenance activities including details like work order number, man hours utilized, customer details, etc.
• Identify training needs of the personnel in the maintenance department and report it to the management
• BS Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
• Should have at least 10 years of experience in Industrial machineries / Manufacturing machines Maintenance.
• Experience in wood manufacturing is a plus
• Experience of working in GCC countries is an added advantage
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The AI Nooh Group of companies is a family run business in the Kingdom of Bahrain, where traditional values and quality products prevail. The Group bases its inspiration, attention to detail and creativity on its founder, Hajji Abdali Essa AI Nooh.
AI Nooh Wood Design was established as an offshoot of A.E. AI Nooh & Sons in 1983, to expand upon the experience and expertise gained in dealing in and working with wood and associated wood products. Today, it is the Kingdom’s foremost designer and manufacturer of custom wood products and is a leader in the field of interior fit out and furniture manufacture.