JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Within the organisation, the Strategy & Operations Manager will collaborate with C-level executives to tackle critical strategic issues through the economic and transaction cycles. Our focus areas include enterprise-wide transformation, growth and operation strategy.
An international consulting firm providing finance-focused services that assist clients in addressing challenges related to growth, governance, and performance.
* Cultivate strong client relationships and establish yourself as a trusted advisor
* Lead and oversee the development of client deliverables, shaping the problem-solving approach
* Developing and delivering business proposals to win new clients
* Continuously enhance your knowledge and expertise with the latest trends in the sector, sharing with colleagues as appropriate
* Provide motivation, coaching, and development opportunities for project team members
* Offer constructive feedback to superiors for improvement
* Competitive tax-free salary and package
* Unique opportunity to be a part of an international consulting firms with a clear line to Partner level colleagues to showcase talent and abilities
* Must have a degree preferably in the fields of economics, business administration or similar. An MBA or relevant master's degree is strongly beneficial but not essential
* Must have a minimum of 7 years' experience in consulting from an international strategy/management consulting firm, including experience with financial services clients
* Posses an analytical mindset and can bring structure to creative solutions to complex problems
* Highly motivated with the ability to influence stakeholders and build long-lasting relationships
* Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
* The ability to confidently pitch to senior clients and win business for the firm
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.