JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Title: Manager, Vector Control
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Manager, Vector Control
- Inspects buildings, land, and surroundings for infestation.
- Sprays chemicals, lays poisonous bait, sets mechanical traps, or any other needed treatment to fix pest problems.
- May clean areas that harbor pests to prepare area for fumigation.
- Ensures all work locations have an effective Integrated Pest Management plan in place and adequate inventories.
- Makes certain that customer satisfaction is achieved with services provided.
- Under general direction, provides planning and instructions for direct reports in order to ensure the clearance of pests.
Skills required for this job are typically acquired by completion of a state license pertaining and 6+ years of experience or equivalent work experience in lieu of license.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must possess passport book (not passport card) with at least 12 months of remaining validity AND with at least 4 blank visa/stamp pages remaining.
- Must possess driver's license with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We deliver science, technology and engineering solutions to governments and companies around the world. KBR employs approximately 28,000 people performing diverse, complex and mission critical roles in 34 countries.
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, and long-term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.