JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Monitoring and analyzing market trends.
• Develop affiliate marketing programs and market research.
• Studying competitor’s product and services.
• Exploring ways of improving existing products and services and increasing profitability.
• Preparing and managing marketing/branding plans and budgets (New & Old Launches).
• Media vehicle selection including newspapers and magazines.
• Coordinate in all the exhibitions branding and marketing material set ups.
• Liaising with other internal departments like Sales, Finance, Design & PR.
• Manage the production of indoor/outdoor marketing/branding promotional props;
• Travelling to different regions/countries (Outlets and Exhibitions) to know the market scenario and trends.
• Loyalty Program effectiveness (Customer Relationship Management).
• Snow Ball Effect Analysis & ROI analysis against Marketing Budget spent.
• Prepare, maintain & present quarterly, half yearly & annual reports.
• Follow up with the professional photographer (Company Employee) to cover all the company events including, Promotions, Exhibitions, etc.
• Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
• Responsible to manage social media influencers (Bloggers)
• Coordinate with PR companies and handle all the PR activities, Editorials, write ups and events with the approval and coordination of sales department
• Maintain and handle weekly/monthly PR editorial with calendar (Newspaper & Magazines)
• Knowledge of local and international publications and opportunities
• Manage social media accounts (Ads, Posts, Comments, Enquiries and Bloggers)
• Develop and implement department objectives, individual staff objectives along with KPI’S and manage performance review and appraisal of subordinate staff based on these objectives by annually/quarterly.
• Market Knowledge
• Market Trend
• Social Media Marketing
• Finding a new program or tool that will better track customer engagement
• Using social media listening tools, such as Hootsuite or Buffer, to understand what customers are saying directly about a product.
• Conducting market research on a major competitor’s products.
• Reviewing quarterly marketing campaigns and identifying what could be improved in the future
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leading fragrance house in Bahrain.