JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Do you have a background in IT solution design for Telecom operators ? If you are eager to take on exciting technical challenges in a highly collaborative environment, this is your chance. We are seeking a Solution Architect with expertise in OSS/BSS and integrations of enterprise applications in the telecom industry to create the future with us.
Oracle is a cloud leader that is changing the way the world does business, and our Communications team is hiring a Technically lead the Solutioning for Oracle Communication Products - UIM, NI, MSS, OSM, ASAP . Provide implementation services and support for Oracle OSS and other Oracle Communication products including but not limited to new installation, expansion, migration among others. Grow your career with some of the brightest and most innovative minds in the industry!
What you will do
As a Telecom Solution Architect specializing in Oracle's NRMS and SNO solutions. Bring your extensive expertise to lead complex implementations across Mobility, Enterprise, M2M, and Fixed line services, ensuring a seamless Order to Activation journey. With in-depth knowledge of Telecom Network Technologies, including Broadband, Wireless Voice, SMS, and Data services, and a strong background in Feasibility checks, Design and Assignment, and Capacity planning, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our telecom services. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver cutting-edge solutions and be a driving force in the telecom industry's evolution
- Lead the solution design throughout the project lifecycle and be accountable for solution integrity
- Design OSS solutions for meeting business and operational requirements and deliver macro design work product
- Analyze technology environment, requirements, set up collaboration framework, create solution prototype and participate in technology selection
- Design decisions, integration impacts, sequence diagrams, industry standards, performance, and scalability amongst others
- Participate to RFIs, RFPs, RFQs and help Engagement Practice provide
- Owns the technical solution during the pre-sales phase and hand it over as required to development the team and operations
- Engage in pre-sales activities, lead customer workshops, play an active role in supporting regional business engagements
- Perform onsite/remote activities
- Create business plans including estimates, costs, and pricing analysis
- Provide architecture and design governance across the design and delivery of the program
- Guide the development teams, testers and QA team about the design and work in partnership with the delivery team
We also use
- Oracle Communications Products:
- UIM-7.3.X/7.4.X, NI-7.3.X, MSS-6.3.X, OSM-7.3.X, 7.4.X, ASAP 7.3.X
- Oracle Communications RODOD /RSDOD / SNO solutions
- Telco architectures eTOM , TAM, SID
- TOGAF/TMF/ eTOM and SID Data Model
- Management tool like SVN, GIT, CV
- Tracking tool like Jira, Redmine
What we will offer you
- A competitive salary with exciting benefits
- Learning and development opportunities to advance your career
- An Employee Assistance Program to support your mental health
- Employee resource groups that champion our diverse communities
- Core benefits such as life insurance, and access to retirement planning
- An inclusive culture that celebrates what makes you unique
If you're ready to take your career to the next level and be a part of an innovative team in the telecom industry, we encourage you to apply. Join us in creating the future of telecom services!
At Oracle, we don't just respect differences-we celebrate them. We believe that innovation starts with inclusion and to create the future we need people with diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. That's why we're committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can do their best work.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.