JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Robert Half are working with a company based in Bahrain who are looking to hire a Paralegal to join their growing team. This is a great opportunity to work closely with senior management and add value. You will be an expect paralegal with an appetite to learn and develop within the role.
* Draft and negotiate various contracts, including client agreements, supplier contracts and non-disclosure agreements.
* Review and analyse contracts to identify and highlight important clauses and obligations for management.
* Actively monitor legal and regulatory developments relevant to the industry and company's jurisdictions, ensuring to recommend applicable compliance policies.
* Assist in reviewing, amending and implementing changes to policies, procedures and standard documentation in light of legal developments in the region.
* Identify and assess legal risks and put forward recommendations. Advise on legal disputes and coordinate with external counsel when necessary
* Assist with corporate governance matters, including maintaining corporate records and drafting resolutions
* Act as a trusted advisor and develop relationships with all relevant business stakeholders, government agencies and teams.
* Assist in supporting the administrative aspects of KYC and due diligence.
* Maintain a contracts database to track all company contracts and ensure the inclusion of important clauses like indemnification provisions, termination clauses and confidentiality clauses.
* Monitor contract expiration dates and assist with contract renewals, amendments and change orders
* Safekeeper of all company legal documentation and maintain an up-to-date documentation tracker across offices..
* Set up and maintain IP portfolio, including trademarks and copyrights. Assist in registration and protection of IP assets.
* Between 4-6 years of post-qualification legal experience, preferably with a multinational company
* Paralegal with a degree in law or lawyer qualified to practice law in the MENA Jurisdiction
* Ability to review, evaluate and negotiate procurement-related contracts
* Ideally, experience in the professional services industry
* Developed commercial awareness with an outcome-orientated approach and the ability to apply legal principles pragmatically
* Effective planning and organising skills to prioritise key areas of responsibility, tasks and projects
Salary and Benefits:
Depending on experience and expertise
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.