JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Card Product & Portfolio Specialist
• This position is directly responsible for a premium Credit Card Management:
• Supporting Card Products & portfolios / Driving Lifecycle management for the Card portfolio / Providing analytics the Card portfolio
• The Product specialist will support Card product initiatives with direct P&L impact and be responsible for carrying out ongoing segment-wise/ product & market wise portfolio review for enhancing business profitability by deepening the profitable segments
• Implement the strategic initiatives for the premium Card across the region.
• To execute portfolio strategies, launch & manage campaigns Analysis of cards Portfolio metrics and campaign analysis for Portfolio engagement campaigns.
• Responsible to grow support card penetration through mobile application
• Assist in optimizing revenue and profitability
• Enhancement of Product features, benefits and offerings with a view to rationalize costs, increase revenue opportunities and improve product profitability while balancing Card member interest.
• Define and implement the product pricing strategy to meet revenue and profitability goals.
• Support in development and implementation of annual Marketing communication
• Manage Marketing campaigns and collateral requirements
• Developing, implementing and evaluating Card member exclusive events, sponsorships, campaigns and merchant programmes.
• Constantly seek market intelligence of key competitor developments and external best practices and trends to build competitive advantage in its product & service offerings.
Unique Experience, Knowledge & Skills
• 3-5 years of Product and Portfolio management and Marketing experience in a financial services organization or a Bank
• University Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma (Post graduate preferred)
• Proficiency in English. Excellent written, oral communication and presentation, Arabic language proficiency will be a plus
• Expertise in Microsoft suite especially Excel and basic statistical and charting functions and a working knowledge of statistical analysis programming languages such as SAS, Oracle etc.
• Analytical management experience delivering multiple high quality, high visibility analyses
• Strong conceptualization, implementation and project management skills on customer programmes and campaigns. Should be able to develop business cases and create/analyze cost-benefit scenarios
• Strong marketing skills, specifically in growing sales & acquisition. And having acumen to understand UHNW segment & their needs
• Marketing Team / Card Business Head and Card consultants / Markets and Country Managers
• All BOC Functional Teams / Third party partner relationships like Travel services vendors, membership rewards partner etc. / Advertising Agency / GNICS
ABOUT THE COMPANY
"One Vision for Consultancy" is a one stop professional service provider specialising in:
Employment Consultancy (Human Asset Recruitment & Talent Acquisition): Using a competency based frame work; we indentify the best candidates to fit your unique organisational needs. The objective is to ensure recruitment of high potential talent for long term retention with the capability of achieving succession planning in the organisation. We offer both contingency and retained search.
Our executive team, with their strong corporate and business backgrounds and track record of success, will help you identify and recruit candidates within a short time frame to meet your business needs and requirements. We source talent worldwide as required by specifics or as set by the client.
Facilities Managed Services: We provide staffing resources and services for short as well as long term basis to support front and back office requirements.
Computer Software Design Development and Maintenance: Our objective is to first and foremost understand our clients and their requirements. We work with business alliance partners who have experience, highly skilled technical professionals, a working methodology and good industry knowledge. We provide our clients with solutions that are capable of driving projects to successful completion and customer satisfaction. Provide onsite IT professional for IT maintenance, support, system study, development, implementation or consultancy.
Technical Assistance to maintenance and operations of facilities: System studies, design, develop, implement, support, maintain and manage operational plant services.
Staff augmentation of professionals for short and long term projects.