JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Preparing, scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring of assigned engineering projects.
• Formulating project parameters and assigning responsibilities to the most capable employees and monitoring the project team.
• Interacting with clients, interpreting their needs and requirements, and representing them in the field.
• Performing quality control tasks on budgets, schedules, plans, and personnel performance and reporting on the project's status.
• Cooperating and communicating with the project manager and other project participants and collaborating with senior engineers to create more efficient project methods and to maintain the project's profitability.
• Reviewing the engineering tasks and initiating the necessary corrective actions.
• Developing specifications for the project's needed equipment.
• Creating frameworks to measure the project's metrics and data collection.
• Establishing field test methods and methods for monitoring the quality of those tests.
• Ensuring the project's compliance with the applicable codes, practices, policies, performance standards, and specifications.
• A Bachelor's degree in engineering or a related field.
• A valid engineering license.
• 7 or more years' field and project planning experience.
• Excellent computer literacy and knowledge of design and visualization software.
• The ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
• Excellent project management and supervision skills.
• Excellent organizational, time management, leadership, and decision-making skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of applicable codes, policies, standards, and best practices.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Four Leaf was established in 2020 by three brothers who came from a family who were leaders in the construction industry. The main focus of the family business was aligned with major government contracts, and as such they were involved in building much of Bahrain’s infrastructure.
Four Leaf was established to target Private Sector Clients in different markets to that of the general family business. Four Leaf deals with modern forward-thinking solutions that are innovative and designed to assist local investors and property owners with their construction and real estate projects.
The main drive behind Four Leaf is the desire to provide services to Clients in which they feel protected and reassured. Having faith in Four Leaf, is all Clients need to guarantee delivery on their goals.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inTechnical Manager Jobs in Manama
Project Engineer Jobs in Manama
Project Manager Jobs in Manama