JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The Employee will perform the following job duties (and is not limited to):
• Call center and event recordings Internal Audits
• Utilize scorecard for evaluations and provide daily summaries
• Evaluate performance, recommend solutions to improve the performance of the company
• Handle customer complaints and resolution
• Review product certifications and maintain records
• Performs monitors of customer care email responses.
• Participates in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
• Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed
• Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for staff
• Provides feedback to call center and event team leaders and managers.
• Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
• Other duties as assigned.
The compensation is:
• Base 450 BD
• Bonuses up to 800 BD OTE, targets provided by management.
• Experience in a related field is preferred.
• Experience in a call centre
• Problem solving abilities
• Communication skills
• Customer service
• Attention to detail and Analytic skills.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At Connect6 Group, we recognize that every client is distinct. That's why we develop customized strategies that cater to the specific requirements of each business. Don't hesitate to contact us, and we'll assist you in positioning your brand precisely where it should be - ahead of the competition.