JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- The position is responsible to welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instruction.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook and issuing visitor badges.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed.
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers.
- Maintain security by following procedure and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments.
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Perform other duties (i.e., gate pass application, salary certificate and NOC request).
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Apparel Group is a global fashion and lifestyle brand conglomerate residing on the crossroads of a modern economy - Dubai, UAE. The mercurial growth in the last 17 years has been by acquiring a host of world class fashion labels from around the world - Nine West, Tommy Hilfiger, Kenneth Cole, Aldo & Tim Hortons just to name a few.
Today the group caters to thousands of eager shoppers through its over 1530 stores, 75 International brands and employing 12,000 multi cultural staff in over 4 continents. Apparel believes in turning dreams in to reality and we give everyone - our customers, our stakeholders, our employees - an equal opportunity to do so.
Apparel group has carved its strong presence not only in the UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, and Saudi Arabia but opened thriving gateways to market in India, South Africa, Poland, Singapore, Jordan, Indonesia, Thailand and Malaysia. Additionally, clear strategies are in place to enter emerging markets such as Hungary, Pakistan, Egypt and Philippines.