JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our Client is an investment company. Through their subsidiaries, they maintain innovative industrial endeavors around the world.
They are currently looking to hire a Restaurant Supervisor to be based in Bahrain.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ensuring effective staff positioning to handle anticipated sales
• Monitoring QSC throughout restaurant
• Demonstrate high standards of Quality, Service and Cleanliness and set good examples of general conduct and leadership
• Complete own supervisors training book including training on preparation, production, front counter and dining area
• Induct all new staff using the Staff Training Presenter
• Give corrective coaching to all who need it
• Act as the link between management and staff
Qualification & Requirements:
• Experience working as a supervisor in the hospitality industry.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong management skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Effective communication skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Appreciation of diversity.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inFloor Manager Jobs in Bahrain
Sales Assistant Jobs in Bahrain
Restaurant Assistant Manager Jobs in Bahrain