JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client is a company founded by specialists with over 20 years of experience in the delivery and storage of frozen food. They are currently looking for a Sales Commercial Manager (Frozen seafood Experience) to be based in Bahrain.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Maintaining the Current Customer’s accounts, sustaining the business, and looking for additional introducing the other range of products along with existing ones. Focus more on timely advance payments, recoveries, & Fixed Volumes commitments for long-term contracts.
• Growing the existing basket of customers by gaining an additional share of their purchases and through the development of new concepts for the fast-evolving consumers.
• Bring in innovative ideas to improve sales of high-end products, Study the market, construct, and identify the target list of customers, and shortlist and build a viable product pipeline for introduction in a time-bound manner.
• Keep track of the changing environment and provide inputs to the Product development team for further innovations.
• Ensure achievement of sales targets across the targeted geographies.
• Drive to deliver outstanding customer service levels. Familiarity with export procedures, costs, and documentation particularly with reference to the frozen seafood protocols.
• Work closely with the plant QA to ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements.
• Ensuring the targeted product margins are delivered.
• Keen observer of trends in the marketplace, product price, and movement potentials.
• Must know the financial process, LC terms, and Banking and Logistics process.
• A very high level of Problem-solving skills and a solutions mindset.
• Conducting market research.
• Pursuing new business opportunities.
Qualification & Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
• 5+ years of experience in the role of export manager, assistant export manager, or senior export executive in a company dealing with frozen seafood.
• Demonstrated work experience in building new markets, geographies, and categories in frozen exports.
• Experience in the MENA region is preferable.
• Should be familiar with frozen seafood products, markets and have a wide array of contacts in this field.
• Experienced in matching specific products and markets to target the company’s exports.
• Customers will be importers, private labels, and B2B.
• Strong negotiator and able to successfully manage suppliers, clients, and long-term contracts with key accounts.
• Familiarity with commercial terms and processes in the industry.
• Passion for the frozen seafood protocols industry is a must.
• Astute Analytical skills, Communication skills, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Industry Knowledge, Exports procedures & costs.
• Preferably from any large Corporate frozen seafood Industry with a sizeable Exports business.
• Fluent in English and Arabic.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inContracts Manager Jobs in Bahrain
Business Development Manager Jobs in Bahrain
Contract Administrator Jobs in Bahrain