JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Retail Sales Executive to join our team in Bahrain. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving sales and managing customer relationships in order to ensure that the company’s sales goals are met.
• Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve sales targets.
• Establish and maintain relationships with key customers.
• Monitor market trends and customer demands to identify opportunities.
• Review sales performance and devise action plans to improve results.
• Ensure accurate and timely processing of customer orders.
• Provide effective support to customers and ensure high customer satisfaction levels.
• Provide product information and advice to customers.
• Analyze customer feedback and report to management.
• Ensure compliance with company and industry policies and procedures.
• Proven sales experience in the retail industry.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
• Self-motivated and goal-oriented.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Knowledge of products, services, and customer service processes.
• Proficient in MS Office and other related software.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field is preferred.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering