JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Numerous companies in Bahrain and the Gulf do not have an effective CRM (Customer Relationship Management) or a work management system in place and still rely on Excel sheets, notes, and word documents to collate information and follow-up.
• In addition to the above, the monday.com work management system is also effective in assigning tasks to employees within an organization, to create more efficiency.
• There are also modules for software development teams and marketing teams. monday.com is a tech unicorn that IPO'd in Nasdaq originating from an Israeli startup.
• Regional Labs is an authorized monday.com reseller and will soon offer companies and organizations from startups/SMEs to large companies an implementation service of an effective CRM and work management system once the client needs are identified.
The ideal candidate should be a:
• University student or New graduate
• Knowledge of B2B sales
• Arabic proficient speaker
• English proficient speaker
• Bahraini National or permanent residence
• Open to travel across GCC for work
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Regional Labs is a new player in the Middle Eastern tech ecosystem. We are a regional network of Innovation Hubs, designed to link the tech ecosystems in the region and thus provide startups with an additional layer of market access and connectivity. Our HQ is in Manama, the capital of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
We work in coordination with governmental entities, key regional players, and local stakeholders in each respective ecosystem, aiming to fortify the breakthroughs made possible by the Abraham Accords through interpersonal relationships, and technological transference.