JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client is a shariah compliant investment company based in the Kingdom of Bahrain. They are currently looking for a Financial Analyst to be based in Bahrain.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Able to independently research, analyze and validate investment prospects
• Serve as an investment analyst in all aspects of Investment and Portfolio Management from deal sourcing, to structuring, execution, and exit.
• Assess and present performance of the investment and measure against appropriate benchmarks.
• Monitoring and maximizing investment performance and returns, and develop investment exit strategies.
• Implement policies & systems to manage workflow pipeline, budgets & projections, risk adjusted asset allocation & exit scenario models and performance reporting.
• Proficient in examining and interpreting data from different sources and understanding the impact this will have for investment decision making.
• Assisting in finalizing investment structures between all related parties i.e. legal, financial, and government.
• Proficient in fixed income and equity investments (e.g., stock and bond portfolio management).
• Ability to analyze and communicate investment recommendations to the Head of Investment.
• Solid understanding of core components of real estate projects, value-added opportunities, and general investment strategies.
• Ability to perform within the corporate culture by contributing professionally, both effectively and efficiently.
University degree in business or finance, business, holding one or more of
the following: CFA, CPA, ACCA, MBA
Years of experience: 3+ years professional working experience in the fields of investment or business
Field of Study: business/finance/accounting
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering