JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Reports to either a unit leader or section leader and manages cases and sometimes business units. Carries out project work which helps our clients implement their process safety management programs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs Emergency Relief System (ERS) design, consequence analysis, and risk assessment work
- Performs hazard analysis including HAZOP, fault tree analysis, and layer of protection analysis for clients
- Performs safety and integrity analysis
- Performs fixed facility and transportation quantitative risk assessments
- Performs process safety management auditing
- Performs facility siting analysis
- Ensures compliance with regulatory, legal, quality, and client requirements
Skills and Experience
- B.S. Chemical Engineering (Master’s Degree is a plus)
- Seven years+ process safety experience in the oil and gas, petrochemical, and pharmaceutical industries
- Design and validation experience for both greenfield and brownfield projects
- Excellent knowledge in international Process Safety Codes and Standards including API, ASME, ASHRAE, NFPA, OSHA, as well as Recognized and Generally Accepted Good Engineering Practices (RAGAGEP)
- Travel of approximately 50% is required
- Process hazard analysis including HAZOP, fault tree analysis, and layer of protection analysis
- Safety integrity level analysis
- Fixed facility and transportation quantitative risk assessment
- Process safety management auditing
- Incident investigation and root cause analysis
- Dust explosion hazard analysis
- Chemical reactivity hazards
- Facility siting analysis
- Software for documenting process hazard analyses and audits, and conducting consequence and risk analysis
- Training experience
- Project management experience
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Through innovation and dedication to continual improvement, ioMosaic has become a leading provider of integrated process safety and risk management solutions. ioMosaic has expertise in a wide variety of areas, including pressure relief systems design, process safety management, expert litigation support, laboratory services, training and software development.
ioMosaic offers integrated process safety and risk management services to help you manage and reduce episodic risk. Because when safety, efficiency, and compliance are improved, you can sleep better at night. Our over 300 years of combined industry expertise allow us the flexibility, resources and capabilities to determine what you need to reduce and manage episodic risk, maintain compliance and prevent injuries and catastrophic incidents.
ioMosaic has earned continuing education and training accreditation by IACET (International Accreditors of Continuing Education and Training). We are honored to join a select and innovative group of educators across the globe dedicated to quality in continuing education and training.
Our mission is to help you protect your people, your plant, your stakeholder value, and our planet.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inSenior Public Relations Officer Jobs in Bahrain
Project Coordinator Jobs in Bahrain
Office Manager Jobs in Bahrain