JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Oversee and manage teams responsible for resolving incidents and service requests.
A prominent organisation in the region.
* Manage Incident, Problem, and Change Management processes to meet SLAs and exceed client expectations.
* Maintain smooth service transition for new or changed services for customers.
* Ensure that company tools, information systems, and processes are utilized correctly and provide relevant information.
* Specify systems, processes, and methodologies to monitor, control, and support service delivery.
* Opportunity to work and grow with a reputable organisation.
* Over 10 years of experience as a Service Delivery Manager.
* Strong hardware technical understanding with the ability to communicate with hardware engineers.
* Demonstrated history of managing technical teams, and P&L.
* Prior background in supporting IBM Hardware.
* ITIL Expert is highly advantageous.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.