JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
For a Fintech company that is leading provider of AI-based Big Data analytics.
About the company:
We are dedicated to helping financial organizations combat financial crimes through money laundering and facilitating malicious crimes such as terrorist financing, narco-trafficking, and human trafficking which negatively impact the global economy.
• Support our customers during the onboarding, implementation, and production phases.
• Manage production systems, including periodic updates and patches.
• Provide expert-level technical support for our products.
• Analyze, diagnose, debug and solve complex customer issues.
• Take ownership of escalations and drive towards resolution.
• Become a product expert for customers and stay up-to-date on new features.
• 3+ years in a Technical Support/SysAdmin on Linux environment and networking
• 1+ years hands on experience with K8s based deployments
• Experience with scripting languages like Python and Bash.
• Experience with automation/configuration management including Ansible, Terraform, Helm.
• Technical Advantages:
• Familiarity with deploying cloud base Kubernetes applications over one of these flavors:
• Ms-Azure AKS
• RedHat OpenShift
• Familiarity with Docker-swarm orchestration - advantage.
• Knowledge of security concepts and standards for cloud base services (SaaS)
• Customer-facing, hands-on, problem-solver character.
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, and excellent social skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English - a MUST.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Regional Labs is a new player in the Middle Eastern tech ecosystem. We are a regional network of Innovation Hubs, designed to link the tech ecosystems in the region and thus provide startups with an additional layer of market access and connectivity. Our HQ is in Manama, the capital of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
We work in coordination with governmental entities, key regional players, and local stakeholders in each respective ecosystem, aiming to fortify the breakthroughs made possible by the Abraham Accords through interpersonal relationships, and technological transference.