JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Tele sales Executive Role and Responsibilities:
- The Telesales Executive will be responsible for making cold calls to new customers to shortlist and close business deals.
- Tele sales executives must be comfortable and confident in making 100+ Cold Calls and smart to identify the key decision-makers.
- Telesales Executive is responsible to meet Daily/ weekly/ monthly targets.
- Tele sales Executive must be able to explain and convince the prospects of the different academic programs we provide.
- Managing, tracking, and following up on leads by calling them to give them a brief about the courses being offered by the organization.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet enrolment targets and facilitate future enrolments industry
BHD 300 to 350 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Monthly Incentives + Quarterly and Annual Bonus
- Proven record of tele sales representative or customer service role.
- Effective track record of successfully getting clients preferably over the phone calls.
- Knowledge of potential sales market.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 3-5 yrs of experience as a sales executive
- Preferably bachelor’s degree holder (others can also apply)
- Fluency in English/Arabic
- Below 30 years of age
- Male candidates ONLY
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Al Tareeqah Management Studies (ATMS) provides students with an opportunity to study International University Programmes while living in UAE. Our main goal is to provide all our students with a quality, cost-effective education and we pride ourselves in maintaining the highest academic standards.
ATMS has a good understanding of the local market and immense amount of experience in managing education since 2006. We have explored the Middle East market and found ways to successfully market the fully accredited, approved and recognized curriculum. Our courses are delivered by the lecturers holding their PhD’s and drawn from academic and bearing relevant industrial experience.
Our mission is to provide quality education in our chosen fields and prepare character, caliber and vision to build the future world.
We want to empower individuals – no matter where they are from or their age – with all the knowledge and guidance that they need to become worthy management professionals. It will be always our endeavor to develop truly effective, flexible & integrated management study programs for the benefit of one and all.
Reputation of the Institute: ATMS is a well-reputed firm operating in UAE for the past 6 years.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inStore Manager Jobs in Bahrain
Sales Manager Jobs in Bahrain
Sales Associate Jobs in Bahrain