JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Connect6 Group is a Canadian based company based in Toronto with an office presence in GCC countries. We are looking to expand our Call Center operations in GCC to work with Canadian based customers. .
What sets Connect6 Group apart from other organizations is our commitment to providing numerous opportunities for career growth and advancement, as we follow a “promote from within” mentality. Our commitment to continuous coaching and training allows our employees to reach their full potential.
Our team of Call Center/Telesales agents will be sales-oriented people. We are looking for an experienced and self-driven Call Center/Telesales Representative to join our team. As a Call Center/Telesales Representative, you will be responsible for generating calls to potential customers with the main goal to achieve your sales targets. Additionally, the representative will not only need to focus on sales and also act as ambassadors for the client and will be responsible for maintaining positive brand association with customers.
- Ability to convert leads into opportunities efficiently and effectively.
- Reach out to existing and potential customers to offer products and services.
- Ability to make 120 -150 calls a day.
- Communicate with customers to understand their requirements and needs.
- Offer solutions based on clients needs and capabilities.
- Enter and update customer information in the database.
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
Full-time availability; from Monday to Friday preferably night shifts anytime between 6:00 PM and 9:00 PM.
BHD 550 to 1,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Prior sales experience.
- Ability to handle outbound calls in a professional manner.
- Ability to handle rejection and objections.
- Experience selling home security products.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
- Ability and willingness to learn about the specifications and benefits of products and services.
- Good negotiation skills
- Great interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong convincing ability.
- Base of 550 BD/month
- On target earnings of 1,000 BD/month with commission for hitting the minimum targets
- Health benefits after 3 months of employment
How Connect6 Group values you:
- Health Benefits, fully funded by Connect6, once past three months of employment
- Opportunities to increase base pay by achieving set targets
- Discounts on products and services depending on the program you work with
- We value your time our office by creating comfortable environment
Why work at Connect6 Group?
- World class training provided by tenured sales professionals
- 1on1 coaching to hone your skills grow your career
- Promote from within mentality
- Be apart of a fast-growing company
- Growth of Over 500% in 2021
- We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Connect6 Group welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At Connect6 Group, we recognize that every client is distinct. That's why we develop customized strategies that cater to the specific requirements of each business. Don't hesitate to contact us, and we'll assist you in positioning your brand precisely where it should be - ahead of the competition.