JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- The position is responsible to develop, deliver and communicate visual concepts and promote the brand, products and services in-store
- Train and coach the store team to perform merchant based VP and manage the daily, weekly and seasonal VP tasks
- Brand Image - Ensure that the brand identity and presentation standards in both windows and in-store are achieved consistently by creating eye catching displays whilst incorporating commercial sales opportunities
- Implements the brand specific visual merchandising standards
- Coordinating store display in line with brand guidelines and strategy
- Developing floor plans and maximize visual impact
- Arranges merchandise, signage, fixtures and in-store layout guide
- Taking Photograph in every changes done in the merchandise display
- Make use of creative lighting for windows
- Maximizing placement of new lines, re-merchandising the store when new trends build
- Creates layout of the store according to its categories
- Ensures proper merchandising of the items
- Collect review and feedback of the merchandise Other Responsibilities
- Working closely with the operations and brand management team to increase sales
- Working with VM Manager and sales team to achieve commercial goals
- Involve in Pre-Opening of the stores and timely visit to ensure that brand's standard are properly implemented and followed
- Conduct research of the current market trends and lifestyle
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Apparel Group is a global fashion and lifestyle brand conglomerate residing on the crossroads of a modern economy - Dubai, UAE. The mercurial growth in the last 17 years has been by acquiring a host of world class fashion labels from around the world - Nine West, Tommy Hilfiger, Kenneth Cole, Aldo & Tim Hortons just to name a few.
Today the group caters to thousands of eager shoppers through its over 1530 stores, 75 International brands and employing 12,000 multi cultural staff in over 4 continents. Apparel believes in turning dreams in to reality and we give everyone - our customers, our stakeholders, our employees - an equal opportunity to do so.
Apparel group has carved its strong presence not only in the UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, and Saudi Arabia but opened thriving gateways to market in India, South Africa, Poland, Singapore, Jordan, Indonesia, Thailand and Malaysia. Additionally, clear strategies are in place to enter emerging markets such as Hungary, Pakistan, Egypt and Philippines.