JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Responsible for wastewater treatment plant operations including pumping stations and associated collection & transmission networks and ensure the continuity and quality of TSE supply.
• Manage all activities within the wastewater treatment plant (WWTP) regarding the process and performance.
• Ensure the process parameters/key performance indicators (KPIs) achieve day-to-day optimal performance.
• Responsible for the management of internal laboratory, external analysis & Quality assurance of incoming chemicals.
• Minimum 5 years of operational experience in wastewater treatment plants and at least 2 years with MBR experience or similar industry.
• Knowledge of the operation and maintenance of WWTP and MBR plants
• Ability to manage a team, establish safety procedures and distribute work instructions, organize, and prepare process reports, and communicate effectively both verbally and in writing in English, to deliver and support change.
• Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering or relevant.
• Good command of Google Suite, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Veolia is the world's largest environmental services company.
For over 160 years, Veolia has provided public and private sectors with Water, Energy and Waste Management solutions and services which are vital to human development and sustainable growth.
With over 200,000 employees on five continents, Veolia designs practical solutions for the management (operation, treatment, distribution and/or supply) of Water, Waste and Energy. Through these three complementary activities, Veolia helps to develop access to resources, to preserve available resources and to renew them.
Veolia Group achieved revenues of EUR 28.5billion in 2021. (In 2020) the Veolia Group served 95mn inhabitants with drinking water, 62mn with sanitation, produced nearly 43mn MWH of energy, and recycled 47mn tonnes of waste.
Veolia aims to become the benchmark company for ecological transformation. Our goal is to build a better 21st century. We therefore see ourselves as #resourcers.
VEOLIA IN THE NEAR & MIDDLE EAST
Veolia has operated in the Middle East for over 30 years, providing innovative and sustainable water & waste services to industries, governments & communities, retail and commercial businesses.
Veolia has more than 3,000 employees in the Near & Middle East and a strong regional network of ~12 offices in the UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Jordan, Lebanon, and Turkey.
Veolia currently has over 6,000 project references of work delivered in the region, and continues to develop new projects through public-private partnerships and innovative contractual schemes.