JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
“Exciting Relocation opportunity!” Quest Search and Selection is currently partnering with a supermarket chain in Bermuda! The business operates both small supermarkets and convenience stores strategically situated across the island.
Serving the community for over four decades they focus on quality and providing a premium choice in meats, seafood, and fresh produce.
This is an opportunity to work in one of the friendliest islands in the Northern Hemisphere, with an income tax-free salary and relocation support; this is a once in a lifestyle opportunity!
The Store Manager is responsible for consistently providing the best possible service and satisfaction for both customers and associates. They oversee and manage all store operations to maximize profitability while maintaining high quality and minimizing expenses.
Roles and Responsibilities as Store Manager:
• To take overall accountability of the P&L and legalities of your own store.
• Responsible for adhering to scheduled opening and closing of the store
• Lead the Compliance and Health & Safety processes of the store
• Responsible for getting stores ready for quarterly and weekly inventories.
• Enhance profitability and sales through creative merchandising, careful control of inventory, and effective scheduling.
• Must be able to complete all accident reports, when needed
• Ensuring compliance with pricing and scanning audit requirements
• Effectively recruit, hire, and train associates and build a strong worthing ethos & culture in the store.
• Foster a beneficial relationship with vendors who visit the stores.
• Be responsible for cash accountability and accuracy of store bookkeeping and reporting.
• Ensure customer requests, refunds, and complaints are handled promptly and courteously.
• Perform other duties throughout the store as directed.
Benefits that include this Store Manager:
• Bonus potential guarantee once store is in profit
• Paid holiday + 10 Bank holidays
• Contracts are renewed every year
• Flight tickets over
• Relocation allowance
• Accommodation for your 1st month
• Access to a vehicle for your 1st month (generally a scooter or motorbike for ease to get around island)
• Full orientation once on the island
• Private healthcare (to buy into)
• Work Permit
• Friendly community and extensive expat community
• Amazing weather
• Always close to a beach
• Duty Free shopping!
This presents an excellent chance to relocate and be part of a progressive company offering exceptional career opportunities, if interested please apply now online.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
USD 75,000 to 80,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Tax free salary,Bonus,Air tickets,Relocation allowance,Accomodation,Private healthcare,
Key Requirements for this Store Manager:
• You must have store management experience in a supermarket or convenience sector
• You must have managed teams of between 20 – 50 people in a equivalent turnover store.
• Possess a good level of mathematical skills for verifying invoices, budgeting, and financial projections.
• Has experience of Microsoft packages
• Physically capable of lifting, bending, and operating) equipment (for example the ability e to lift up to 50 lbs without assistance and perform repetitive motions
• Must have a motorbike or driving license
• Adapt to working in different environmental conditions
• Participate in community service and company holiday events with professionalism.
• Have excellent communication skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.