SATEC is a well-established leading electrical contractor in Saudi Arabia.
SATEC is reorganizing into new markets such as Aero derivative GT installation and Renewable energy installation.
• SATEC was established in 1976: as a construction company with over 150 employees.
• Currently SATEC has over 400 employees, and multiple electrical infrastructure and telecom projects with SEC, Royal Commission of Jubal & Yanbu.
• SATEC enjoys a strong market position in the electrical infrastructure industry in Saudi Arabia.
• SATEC has a diversified product portfolio in Electrical Infrastructure, Telecommunication, Substations, distribution systems, this helps widen the market penetration.
• SATEC has a leading Level 2 classification with MOMRA enabling it to undertake large infrastructure projects.
• SATEC has an experienced and highly qualified engineering and projects team.
• SATEC has a highly skilled workforce that is experienced in installing electrical infrastructure products and systems.
• Existing contracts and deep market penetration in Yanbu, Makkah, and Jeddah
• Extensive stock of heavy equipment with ability to undertake large infrastructure projects.
Our Mission is to utilize our vast experience and talented projects team to solidify our status as a leading Power infrastructure and distribution contractor in Saudi Arabia. Our experienced team partners with customers and suppliers to develop and execute high quality projects on time and within budget.
To become a leading provider of environmentally friendly sustainable green energy infrastructure projects in helping achieve Saudi Arabia’s ambitious plans as part of the Saudi 2030 vision.