JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- Provide mentorship to BIM Leads and coordinators
- Provide necessary support to Senior BIM Manager and IT
- Responsible for the implementation and enforcement of BIM and design technology standards
- Responsible for the development and dissemination of BIM documentations across all design Centers
- Assist in the preparation of proposals as they pertain to the use of technologies and workflows on a project
- Plan and conduct BIM training to end-users, and ensure full understanding of the standards and modelling guidelines.
- Evaluation of new BIM related software and technologies
- Coordinate with IT manager the selection of BIM software products, including but not limited to licensing compliance, incorporating new version releases, maintaining legacy software and customizing software for specific firm needs
- Creation and maintenance of the template files to assure standards
- Attend conferences, seminars, and workshops for BIM, bringing back best practices and disseminating the information to appropriate teams
- Guide BIM leads to develop the project-specific BIM execution plan
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field
- 12+ years of experience in Design of which at least 5 years are in a BIM leadership role
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).