JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- Responsible for managing the proposal process, coordination of multi P&L deals and deal / contract reviews.
- Responsible for managing the proposal process from inquiry phase till formulating the contract including tenders collection and proposal submission.
- Organizes deal review & decision meetings to ensure that technical and commercial risks are addressed and incorporated in our proposals.
- Ensures adherence to Policy 5.0/6.0 ("A")
- Highlights and communicates risks outside company standards
- Ensures that deal risks are properly assessed and mitigated (flags approved by relevant functions per DoA matrix)
- Co-develops appropriate Terms and Conditions for standard customer proposals (per types) based on risk/reward analysis
- Standardize country T&C's.
- Provide policy and process support to sales team on tendering: information collection, country policy research, etc.
- Coordinate quotations for multi P&L deals, working with the different commercial and pricing teams
- Manage internal deal review process of terms and conditions prior to contract signature with the commercial, legal, controllership and finance teams.
- Ensure compliance with public procurement requirements when dealing with governments
- Bachelor Degree, or equivalent, major in business, marketing or legal.
- 4+ years related working experience, preferably in Pre-Sales support, business/financial analyst or similar
- Exhibits the ability to interact effectively with various types of people.
- Detail oriented, commitment to deliver the results.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft office with speed and accuracy and particularly proficient in Excel.
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work under pressure against tight deadlines, getting work right first time.
- Effective time management and organizational skills; able to balance multiple priorities.
- Strong project management skills
- Good leadership skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
About Us: GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers.
Locations: Egypt; Cairo
ABOUT THE COMPANY
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.