JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Line of Service
Advisory - Other
Job Description & Summary
PwC ETIC is seeking Applied AIOps/MLOps/DataOps to join our team. The successful candidate will work on developing and implementing AI solutions for our clients. As an Applied AIOps/MLOps/DataOps, you will be responsible for developing and deploying machine learning models to production. They are also responsible for finding available datasets online that could be used for training and analyzing the ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them by their success probability.
The ideal candidate must have superior communication and problem-solving skills, They must also have a passion for delivering solutions that exceed the needs of our clients.
We are looking for someone who is a team player, proactive, and able to effectively manage multiple tasks. The successful candidate should also have excellent presentation skills and be able to quickly adapt to changing customer requirements.
If you believe you have the skills and experience to become a successful part of our team, we would be delighted to hear from you.
- Research and develop AI models and algorithms to solve complex business problems
- Work closely with data scientists, software engineers, and IT operations teams to design and deploy solutions that can be used to automate tasks, detect anomalies, and predict problems.
- Develop and implement AI/ML-powered solutions that improve the performance, reliability, and security of IT systems.
- Develop and deploy machine learning models using programming languages such as Python, R, or Java
- Analyze and model large datasets to identify patterns and trends
- Work with stakeholders to gather requirements and define success metrics for AI/ML initiatives.
- Develop and maintain AI solutions, including testing and deployment
- Stay up-to-date on the latest advances in AI/ML and apply them to improve the solutions developed by the team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field
- Minimum 4+ year of experience in AI/ML development, implementation, and maintenance
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, algorithms, and statistics
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, R, or Java
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks such as (Keras or PyTorch), scikit-learn
- Familiarity with Data visualization tools such as (Tableau, QlikView, Power BI)
- Strong understanding of data science concepts and techniques
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Certified Artificial Intelligence Engineer
- Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate
- IBM Applied AI Professional Certificate
What we offer:
- Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
- Refer-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including language courses)
- Family Medical Insurance
- Yearly Bonus
At PwC, The skills we look for in future employees. All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviors that support us in delivering our business strategy.
This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviors make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional'.
The PwC Professional focuses on five core attributes; whole leadership, business acumen, technical and digital, global and inclusive, and relationships.
We use this framework to recruit, develop and assess our people, at all grades and all areas of our business, because we expect all of our people to be leaders.
- Whole leadership : The ability to lead yourself and others to make a difference and create a positive impact in a responsible, authentic, resilient, inclusive and passionate manner.
- Global acumen: The ability to operate and collaborate effectively with a mindset that transcends boundaries and embraces diverse perspectives.
- Technical and Digital : Focus on fast growing technologies and how to make use of them towards digital transformation.
- Business acumen: The ability to bring business knowledge, innovation and insight to create distinctive value for clients and PwC.
- Relationships: The ability to build relationships of high value which are genuine and meaningful.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.