JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean and scalable code
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Bachelor degree of Computer Science / Computer Engineering
- Field of experience in Information Technology, Web Development
- Min.3 Years of experience
- Advanced Web Development
- Very good knowledge in .Net 6, Angular, Web API, TypeScript
- Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- Proven experience as in C#, .NET 6, MVC, Web API.
- Proven experience in Angular
- Strong background in object-oriented development techniques
- Excellent knowledge in Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices
- Technical Skills and experience in RESTful services
- Good Knowledge in Oracle / SQL Server Databases
- Good knowledge in XML and JSON
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Experience with source control (TFS, GIT)
- Experience in ESRI ArcGIS software suite & Dev Ops are considered as a plus
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).