JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Perform a variety of administrative tasks and responsible for difficult secretarial and clerical duties in support of assigned management and supervisory staff.
• Type, word process, format, edit, revise, proofread, and process a variety of documents and forms including reports, correspondence, memoranda, agenda items and reports, agreements, technical and statistical charts and tables, and other specialized and technical materials from rough draft dictation, modified standard format, and brief verbal instructions; develop, revise, and maintain standardized and master documents; compose correspondence, report and informational materials; assist in designing and producing informational handouts; copy, disseminate and post documents and information as appropriate.
• Maintain calendar of activities, meetings, and various events for assigned staff; coordinate activities and meetings with other departments, the public, and outside agencies; coordinate and arrange special events as assigned.
• Coordinate, make, process, and confirm staff travels arrangements; arrange for transportation and accommodations for travel, check and processes expense claims.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date office files, records, and logs for assigned areas; develop, prepare, and monitor various logs, accounts, and files for current and accurate information including manual and computer logs of documents processed.
• Compile, prepare, and enter data into a computer from various sources including accounting, statistical, and related documents; create and maintain computer based tracking information and reports including assigned databases, records, and lists, create standard statistical spreadsheets; input corrections and updates; verify data for accuracy and completeness.
• Perform all administrative duties related to Human Resources including but not limited to employee leaves, employee attendance and monthly timesheets.
• Process and maintain personnel files for Egypt employees. Responsible for retention and archiving of all personnel records.
• Keep HR records of new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases, tracking vacation, sick, and personal time, etc.
• Act in a confidential capacity handling external and internal inquiries from public, employees & branch offices.
• Assist in monitoring employee performance appraisal program.
• Coordinate and / or facilitate special projects as needed including company exhibitions.
• Provide HR management and Admin services to the Corporate HR.
• At least High School or College graduate
• Minimum 3-5 years related experience
• 25-38 years of age
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Good in English written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently, takes initiative and sets priorities
ABOUT THE COMPANY
GRADE being the joint venture of GRASSO (GEA) and ADEAREST (TIG) is a leading global Group in Industrial Refrigeration. We design, engineer, install and maintain innovative Refrigeration components and systems for our customers in the MENA region for whom Industrial Refrigeration is an essential part of their primary process.