JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Client is a large international contractor and has an urgent opening in Cairo for a seasoned Project Director with experience in delivering luxurious hotel/hospitality projects.
The successful candidate will take over the project on completion of concrete shell and complete all MEP, ID and fit out works.
* Should have a degree in suitable discipline, diploma or cert will also be considered.
* Minimum of 15 - 20 years in Senior Project Management roles with at least one mega-project completed as Project Director.
* Must have experience in delivering complex projects including large luxurious Hotel/Resorts.
* Excellent leadership and communication skills are a must with ability to motivate team and subcontractors.
* Excellent technical knowledge to ensure best design solutions are employed to get value for the client.
* Strong commercial and planning acumen to ensure profitable and timely of the project.
* Previous experience in the MENA region is a plus.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inProject Director Jobs in Dubai
Project Director Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Project Director Jobs in Sharjah