JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- The Site Engineer Mechanical is a member of the supervision services team.
- He acts as a technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, contractors and site team.
- The jobholder monitors site progress and makes sure that the work carried is as per K&A specification and QC procedures.
- He processes daily site information and documents, such as inspection requests, Check lists Submittals and Shop drawings.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience: 7-9 years in the same position
- Language skills: Very good English (both written and spoken)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).