JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client is a leading multinational engineering services provider and general contractor who specializes in mission critical turnkey solutions. Employing over 750 professionals and deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Healthcare, Life Sciences and Technology, Fire protection, Building Services, and Technical Support Services. Our client is currently looking for Electrical Engineers to join them on projects across Europe.
The Ideal Candidate will be Responsible for:
• Ensuring all works are carried out and managed in accordance with the Integrated Management System
• Managing, reviewing and coordinating drawings, as requested
• Advising and guiding the sub-contracted staff on all technical aspects of the project
• Prioritising and allocating the work for the staff on the technical team
• Ensuring sub-contractor compliance with all site and project requirements, including operational health and safety obligations
• Applying troubleshooting techniques to identify problems and apply corrective actions
• Managing document control to ensure all logs are kept up to date
• Creating handover packs and test packs for systems
You Will Need:
• A relevant electrical qualification and prior experience in a similar role within a mechanical and electrical contracting environment required
• Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills
• Data Centre experience is advantageous
• Candidates must be a Current EU Passport Holder
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Savile Lloyd is a leading provider of construction professionals to the International market.
We offer a thorough and professional service to both our clients and our candidates.
Through our extensive experience and development of key relationships we have been able to provide an understanding of the construction industry and to be flexible in differing markets.
With a highly experienced team we are able to provide a professional service that keeps clients retaining our services for future vacancies.