JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client is a leading multinational engineering services provider and general contractor who employ over 2,000 and deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Healthcare, Life Sciences and Technology, Fire protection, Building Services, and Technical Support Services. Our client is currently looking for Mechanical Engineer to join them on projects across Europe.
The Ideal Candidate will be Responsible for:
• Managing the Mechanical Systems under your control.
• Managing Site Safety alongside the project manager and the Safety Advisor
• Managing Site QA in conjunction with the QA Manager including set up, management and close out of file.
• Managing the Project Schedule in conjunction with the Project manager, consulting Engineer and Client requirements
• Managing of all costs associated with the package and also all day to day site operations.
• Managing sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels. Ensuring that there is a weekly minuted meeting held with the sub-contractor.
• Attending Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings.
• Close out of all project items including Final Account, O & M Manuals, Punch List, Safety File, QA File, Material and Plant re-locations, Project Plan – all with the support of the site project manager and your project team.
• Issuing weekly cost reports and also internal weekly progress reports rolled up from the Project Supervisors report.
• Issuing external weekly progress reports, to the Project Manager, highlighting areas not available, delays, shortage of design, third party hold ups and percentage complete.
• Schedule material deliveries to correspond with the project schedule.
• Tracking site deliveries.
You will need:
• 5 + years’ experience working with a recognised Mechanical / Electrical contractor in a process mechanical / pipework field
• Excellent organisational and project planning skills
• Proficient in software systems related to Engineering functions
• Data Centre experience and knowledge of modularisation is highly desirable
• Candidates must be a Current EU Passport Holder
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Savile Lloyd is a leading provider of construction professionals to the International market.
We offer a thorough and professional service to both our clients and our candidates.
Through our extensive experience and development of key relationships we have been able to provide an understanding of the construction industry and to be flexible in differing markets.
With a highly experienced team we are able to provide a professional service that keeps clients retaining our services for future vacancies.