JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client is a leading multinational engineering services provider and general contractor who employ over 2,000 and deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Healthcare, Life Sciences and Technology, Fire protection, Building Services, and Technical Support Services. Our client is currently looking for Mechanical Supervisors to join them on projects across Europe.
The Ideal Candidate will be Responsible for:
• Liaising and co-ordinating site activities alongside other trades.
• Carrying out weekly reports and issue to line manager, and preparing fortnightly look at reports
• Carrying out weekly toolbox talks.
• Attending DAB morning meetings.
• Ensuring the labour requirements are met and maintained, and liaising and co-ordinating site activities alongside other trades.
• Ensuring the quality of the works is maintained at a high level and any variations and delays are notified to line manager.
• Ensuring all plant materials onsite are as per agreed specifications and stored in a safe and secure manner.
• Ensuring all Sub Contractors Plant and access equipment is certified and in good working condition.
• Health & Safety issues on site and ensuring that all Sub Contractors are working in a safe manner, improving safety where possible.
The Ideal Candidate Would Need:
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in mechanical supervisor capacity
• Data Centre experience is advantageous
• Proficiency in the use of MS Word & Excel is required
• Candidates must be a Current EU Passport Holder
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Savile Lloyd is a leading provider of construction professionals to the International market.
We offer a thorough and professional service to both our clients and our candidates.
Through our extensive experience and development of key relationships we have been able to provide an understanding of the construction industry and to be flexible in differing markets.
With a highly experienced team we are able to provide a professional service that keeps clients retaining our services for future vacancies.