JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Our client is a leading multinational engineering services provider and general contractor who employ over 2,000 and deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Healthcare, Life Sciences and Technology, Fire protection, Building Services, and Technical Support Services. Our client is currently looking for a variety of Quantity Surveyors, with all levels of experience, to join them on projects across Europe.
The Ideal Candidate will be Responsible for:
• Day to day management and surveying aspects of the project
• Prepare tender documents, cost plans, estimates and bills including fee management, job costings and resource requirements
• Perform risk, value management and cost control
• Prepare, submit and monitor variations, advising site team of results
• Discuss and agree interim valuations and variations with subcontractors
The Ideal Candidate will need:
• An academic Quantity Surveying qualification or a trade background with relevant work experience
• Data Centre experience is highly desirable but not essential.
• The Candidate must have an European Passport
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Savile Lloyd is a leading provider of construction professionals to the International market.
We offer a thorough and professional service to both our clients and our candidates.
Through our extensive experience and development of key relationships we have been able to provide an understanding of the construction industry and to be flexible in differing markets.
With a highly experienced team we are able to provide a professional service that keeps clients retaining our services for future vacancies.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inQuantity Surveyor Jobs in Dubai
Quantity Surveyor Jobs in Abu Dhabi
Quantity Surveyor Jobs in Sharjah