JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Assist in ensuring products and procedures are applied correctly and efficiently at every client to ensure optimum results and consolidate sales volume.
• Assist in ensuring that related client personnel are trained and knowledgeable about products and application procedures, as required.
• Assist in maintaining a solid relationship with client production team (i.e. plant manager, quality controller, supervisors, warehouseman etc.)
• Assist in acting as the eyes and ears of Janus to identify new business opportunities within existing client accounts (e.g. replace SOP+Deink by OCC+Deink) or to identify new business opportunities within existing or new markets.
• Assist in conducting scheduled client service calls (CSC) with designated clients to get latest update on client operations, product performance, identify any client requests or troubleshooting needs.
• Assist in conducting scheduled client service visits (CSV) at designated clients.
• Assist in reporting CSC and CSV findings to RSE and recommend necessary action (consolidation, preventive action, corrective action).
• Assist in co-ordinating with Regional Sales Engineer (RSE) on setting CSC and CSV schedule per client.
• Assist the RSE during pre-trial assessment visits (PTA) and during trial program (TP) visits.
• Assist in conducting PTA and TPs on smaller client accounts or on accounts specified by the RSE.
• Assist the RSE in evaluating PTAs and TPs findings and accordingly set client account plans, priorities, targets, resource requirements etc.
• Based on RSE instructions and guidelines, write-up procedures, proposals, and reports either internal to the Division or Janus management, or those addressed to clients and associate/brokers (if available).
• Assist in ensuring that the mission statement is enforced at and felt by every client.
• Be fully knowledgeable of clients’ business operation:
o Finished product (current and projected); production process, equipment, technical competency etc.
o Opportunities, challenges, objectives, thinking etc.
• Assist in keeping updated client account information.
• Assist the RSE in establish sales order projections.
• Assist the DM in improving the efficiency, productivity, and profitability of the Division (through the periodic comprehensive bottom-up evaluation of the Division).
• Assist in monitoring and notify RSE of competitor activities and related information, as instructed by RSE.
• Assist in monitoring and report on the performance of the local associate/broker/broker (if available).
• Assist in maintaining quality of work at the Division as per company standards.
• Assist in enforcing company’s corporate diligence standards.
• Assist in working closely, diligently, and proactively with other departments to streamline day-to-day operations, improve corporate-level productivity, reduce costs, and meet objectives.
• Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or business administration from a recognized university or equivalent number of years of experience
• Ten (10) years of sales-related experience in a paper trading/ merchanting/manufacturing organization with progressive management experience, leading a team of at least 5 individuals
• Alternatively, equivalent experience in another commodity trading business
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.