JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Develops layouts, plans, sections, elevations, and details as necessary.
• Performs dimensional and routine calculations required for the preparation of drawings.
• Performs basic drawing layout and plan drawings from sketches prepared by designers using standard CADD procedures. Draws somewhat complex details on drawings.
• Checks layout and drawings for accuracy, the relationship of one part to another, and the relation of various parts to the whole drawing.
• Makes adjustments or changes to drawings as directed during advanced planning stages and actual construction.
• Files and maintains drawings and diskettes as directed by the design supervisor; ensure proper backup and archiving.
• Liaise with Engineers.
• Completes additional duties as assigned.
• Excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD software (version 2010 and above) Including
• AutoCAD functions, such as X-Refs, Lisp, Blocks, Layers, Model Space & Paper Space,
• Viewports, Pen Setting files, and all AutoCAD utilities Should also be familiar with other
• Autodesk software such as Reference Manager Should have an understanding of ACAD customization and be able to load WSP Standard Menus, settings and make sure all PCs are set-up correctly & uniformly.
• Basic Qualification: BE in Civil Engineering.
• Preferred Qualification: M Tech in Civil /Transportation Engineering
• Experience: Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in Highways projects.
• Software Knowledge: AutoCAD, Civil 3D
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inCAD Operator Jobs in Dubai
CAD Operator Jobs in Abu Dhabi
CAD Operator Jobs in Riyadh