JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 35 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products, and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 78% since 2005.
The DNA of L’Oréal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L’Oréal worldwide to fuel local market innovations.
The distance between beauty and tech is closing rapidly, and we are determined to be pioneers in this new beauty tech world. New digital technologies and services are making the world of beauty move faster than ever before. Data and artificial intelligence are opening new horizons for personalization and customization. By incorporating digital into everything that we do, we are creating a better relationship with our consumers.
When beauty and tech collide, the impossible can happen!
In our journey, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opportunity in the Beauty Tech division for the position of Senior Manager - IT Infrastructure & Employee Experience. In this role, you will be responsible for providing leadership, planning and insights required to maximize the value of digital technology. He or She will proactively and holistically lead L’Oréal India Data Centre, Cloud, Telecom & Workplace technology portfolio from strategy to execution.
This role will be the strategic interface tasked with a mission of providing exemplary and best in class Employee experience that includes workplace modernization, IT operational excellence. Helpdesk Management, communication & branding.
This role is hired in a leadership capacity that reports to the CIO. He or she with a deep understanding of Cloud, Technology, IT Operations (ITSM/ ITOM) & Digital Workplace Management
You should have 10+ years of information technology experience, ideally in development, implementation, and maintenance of large-scale cloud deployments & Managing End User Services. The location of the job will be Mumbai – HO.
• Partner with the CIO in defining the Cloud, Network & Telecom strategy in line with the business strategy and the IT Group policies
• Develop IT vision/mission, roadmaps and policies including security and quality
• Develop business cases to relevant stakeholders addressing political, financial, and organizational interests
• Keep abreast of the emerging trends and technologies, evaluate their business value, applicability and utility to the Group / specific business and participate in discussions around innovation in relation to Cloud
• Define and review KPIs, metrics and SLAs and oversee performance of helpdesk and IT Infrastructure Services
• Guarantee the proper functioning of the IT operations and the quality of the services provided to the users by seeking continuous improvement,
• Ensure the overall scalability, sustainability & continuous modernization of Infrastructure landscape
• Manage and oversee IT service catalogue, drive effective usage and deployment cooperating with regional Technology teams OR Tech Vendors
• Provide inspirational and strategic leadership to drive exemplary employee experience through continuous training, communication of IT Services
• Ensure effective organizational structure for Infrastructure function including Helpdesk ensuring that the organization has the required skills and capabilities.
• Partners with internal colleagues to ensure they have the appropriate information and knowledge at hand to be successful; works with Enterprise Architects to ensure overall capability governance.
• Identifies and builds relevant Business and Digital Technology KPI’s to define success and implements operational procedures to achieve set targets.
• Understands regulations like PII, PCI and Data Privacy regulations to ensure security and compliance in the digital environment.
• Asses and plan for the needs of the organization for Audio visual equipment and its lifecycle management. With trending technologies partner with business to build a new experience.
• Partnering with Cyber Security team to ensure adherence to the policies with regards to assessments and penetration / vulnerability tests.
• Trusted and respected as a thought leader who can influence and persuade business and IT leaders.
• Comfortable, experienced, and accomplished at working with business executives, and able to push back in a professional and diplomatic way.
• Highly collaborative and supportive of business and of its ideals and strategies.
• Highly innovative with aptitude for foresight, systems thinking and design thinking.
Profile, Skills & Experience:
• Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, System Analysis or a related field of study, or equivalent experience.
• 10+ years of information technology experience, ideally in development, implementation, and maintenance of large-scale cloud deployments & Managing End User Services
• 5+ years of progressive leadership experience in influencing cross-functional teams and enterprise-wide programs, operating, and influencing effectively across the organization and within complex contexts in area of multi-cloud environments.
• Previous experience in IT Operations/ Helpdesk Management, Cloud deployments, DevOps & end to end ITIL services
• Experience in deploying, provisioning & managing high throughput & availability services on Azure, AWS & Google
• Excellent business acumen and interpersonal skills; able to work across business lines at senior levels to engage, influence and effect change to achieve common goals.
• Analytical skills: outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Demonstrates an understanding of the existing systems and technologies of the organizations. Works with technology stakeholders to identify and prioritize opportunities for innovation in the existing systems and technology.
• Excellent written, verbal, communication and presentation skills with the ability to articulate new ideas and concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills with Knowledge of business models, operating models, financial models, cost-benefit analysis, budgeting and risk management.
• Understand and speak the language of the business.
Physical Demands (e.g. % travel):
• Travel will be need based
L’Oréal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L’Oréal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.