JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Calibration Technician / QHSE
• Develop the Quality Management System by establishing, preparing, maintaining, and updating Quality Control, Quality Assurance, and Standard Operating Procedures, Plans, and Work Instructions as needed.
• Collaborate with facility management to ensure that the Quality Assurance and Quality Control system is in line with company policy, customer requirements, and standards- ISO9001 & API Q1 & Q2 and is applied effectively
• Monitor implementation of the Quality Management System through regular audits and reviews by preparing and performing the Internal Audits according to ISO 9001, API Q1 9th Edition, and API Q2 1st Edition requirements.
• Establish and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure and improve the quality performance in different areas of work development.
• Develop and ensure QA requirements are incorporated into Tender Documents, Contracts, and Purchase Orders
• Monitor and report on Compliance and Nonconformities and maintain relevant records.
• Monitor and report on Corrective/Preventive actions and maintain relevant records.
• Coordinate and monitor Maintenance of the facility machines/equipment.
• Promote Quality Awareness Training related to the Quality Management System and Job Requirements among facility team members.
• Coordinate Document and Record control.
• Identify and manage Risks that could impact achieving quality objectives.
• Prepare for the External Audits and Visits (ISO, API, Customers, etc.)
• Control the Management of the Change process for any changes that could affect the Product Quality and/or Delivery of the Product.
• Conduct periodic Customer Satisfaction Analyses and Coordinate customer-related complaints.
• Conduct Suppliers Evaluation to ensure that Suppliers’ Performance is satisfied.
• Schedule, prepare, and conduct the agenda of management reviews
• Lead the Quality function at the facility to embed continuous improvement methodologies into day-to-day activities
• Calibrating Equipment and tools including the filling systems of the calibration certificates
Experience: More than 5 years and above
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Alaq Al Ezderhar Co. has been Providing Different Keys Services for its Clines since 2012, When First Established by a Group of Engineers as a Small Company Specialized in Inspection and Training Services as well as Integrated a Wide Range of Services including Inspection, Maintenance, Waste Management, Civil & Construction and Logistics Services (VIP Transport Services & Lifting Equipment). We are the preferred partner for large international companies and local project developers and contractor. We work in terms of speed, efficiency, and cost. For us, actions speak louder than words.