JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We at maptalent are seeking an Field Operations Facilities Engineer to join one of the leading Oil and Gas producers. The role is based in Kurdistan Region, Iraq with responsibility for Iraq project with Exploration & Production (E&P) technical acumen to assist with implementation of field development programs.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Develop and execute implementation plans to tie in heavy oil wells to either individual production separators and tanks on each site or collectively at gathering separation and treatment facilities
- Preparation of drawings for materials take-offs, construction, and operation
- Assist with the development of purchase orders and timelines with procurement.
- Coordinate operational and construction activities at the facilities.
- Day to day management of local national field technicians Coordinate with contractors, partners and third-party consultants as required.
- Assist Management with the negotiation of contracts such as service contracts, drilling contracts, as required.
- Degree in Engineering, with a specialty for process and mechanical discipline.
- Experience with oil and gas producers.
- Previous experience/involvement with international Exploration & Development projects and demonstrated experience with facilities, construction, and operations personnel.
- Experience with heavy oil sour applications and design and operating aspects
- Demonstrated the technical understanding of engineering activities including production, exploitation, operations.
- Minimum of 5-10 years of prior experience
ABOUT THE COMPANY
maptalent are experts at delivering quality recruitment and human capital solutions across the Middle East, United States and United Kingdom.
Having highly experienced teams based out of our offices’ in Dubai, Los Angeles and Birmingham specialising in the recruitment of professionals across a wide range of sectors including contracting, power, energy, consultancy, architecture, infrastructure, fit-out and mechanical electrical engineering.
maptalent is a partner managed business with staff we consider to be the best in their field. With nearly 80 years combined international recruitment experience maptalent has capacity to provide challenging and successful recruitment solutions.
If you are looking for a position in the Middle East, USA or the UK or you are wanting to find out where maptalent can add value to your recruitment process then get in contact.