JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- Management of enterprise security solutions.
- Implementation and building of security standards, procedures, and guidelines.
- Infrastructure unified vulnerability management.
- Technical expertise to implement and manage security solutions.
- Support in the risk management process.
- Coaching and mentoring local staff.
- Monitoring and assessing network vulnerability.
- Incident Handling and forensic investigations.
- Conduct risk assessments for the infrastructure and new solutions.
- Expert level experience in (Application security, Network defense, Intrusion detection, Incident response, Security program management, Virtualization security, Malicious software, Ethical Hacking, Information Security Policies).
- Perform risk assessments and tests on running data processing activities and security measures.
- Certified at least in two of the following (CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, ISO27001) is a mandatory.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Asiacell, the first mobile telecommunications company in Iraq, was established in the city of Suleimaniah in 1999, Thus, with the company’s entry into an already quite advanced and competitive global market, it was ushering in a new era of telecommunications throughout the nation, while laying the groundwork for others to follow, In summary, it was the pioneer of mobile telecommunications in Iraq.
Asiacell was launched at a particularly difficult time in the country’s history, since Iraq’s economy was in shambles due to years of economic sanctions imposed upon it, Yet despite this uphill battle, Asiacell pushed forward with its first commercial operations in 2000, and against all odds, was able to persevere.
In October 2003, Asiacell was granted a two-year GSM license for the seven northern provinces of Iraq, catering in the process to a wider client base who collectively shared a need for a quality mobile network, The license was extended in 2005 to cover the entirety of the Iraqi Republic, Consequently, today it is the only telecom network to provide coverage nationwide.
In August 2007, Asiacell bid and won a 15-year national license, becoming the GSM telecom operator with the largest long-term network coverage in the country, The company\'s breakthrough successes have naturally led to its expansion and growth over a network that is touted as one of the most groundbreaking accomplishments in the history of Iraq.