JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Plant Manager (CCGT)
Up to $15,000 per month plus accommodation and transport
* One of Kurdistan’s leading energy companies.
* One of their assets is a 750MW CCGT power plant.
* The Plant Manager will be responsible for the full oversight and management of the CCGT power plant.
* You will oversee financial activities for the power plant.
* You will be responsible for Safety, Operations, Compliance, Maintenance, Training, Chemistry and QA/QC.
* You will ensure the plant is run in a safe and efficient manner whilst controlling the budget.
* You will responsible for the training and development of the Kurdish personnel
* Bachelors Degree for a Western University.
* 15 years experience in power plant operations and maintenance.
* 5 years experience in a management position.
* Strong technical knowledge of CCGT plants.
* Proven leadership, training and development skills.
* The base salary is up to $15,000 per month.
* This is a residential position located in Kurdistan.
* Accommodation, transport, flights and food are provided.
* The annual leave entitlement is 30 days.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.