JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
An opportunity has arisen for a Reception role in our office in Iraq. The main responsibilities will be: to answer incoming phone calls and greet visitors.
- Manage the phone switchboard
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages
- Greet, assist and / or direct visitors and clients
- Assist in planning, preparations of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls
- Provide administrative support
- Provide general information regarding the Firms functions and respond to routine inquiries externally and internally
- Experience in Customer Service within a professional services firm is desirable
- Previous experience of working within an office environment
- Experience of a windows operated computer
- Ability to handle individuals swiftly, decisively and rationally
- Language Skills: Arabic and English
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Al Tamimi & Company is the largest and most dynamic non-affiliated law firm in the Middle East with 16 offices across 9 countries and comprising 330 lawyers.
Over the years we have advised, and continue to support, government, government-owned entities, local, regional and international companies, banks and financial institutions along with both international and regional law firms.
Our core strength is our people and the diversity of their experience and local knowledge. Our reputation for excellence and regional experience extends beyond our network of offices in UAE (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah), Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Iraq, Bahrain, Oman and Egypt. As a firm, our ability to practice local law in each of these jurisdictions - and the ability of each of our licensed litigators to have rights of audience before local courts - is a unique strength that truly sets us apart from our competitors.